- Child Sponsorship for Education
- Residential Facility (future)
- Community Empowerment (Small Business Loan
program for single mothers) (future)
- CWI’s continuing dedication to equality, honesty,
transparency and ethical practices has enabled us to
establish and develop lasting relationships with local
communities, parents, community leaders, state agencies
and other non-profit organizations.
- We champion and encourage innovation and openness of
- We work to cultivate and maintain an environment of
understanding and tolerance for diversity of religion,
ethnicity, culture and perspective.
- Through all of CWI’s interactions and relationships, we
celebrate the fact that each individual has inherent value
and deserves respect and human dignity.
Children's Welfare International (CWI) is committed to creating and fostering a wide range of collaborative programs which
produce visibly positive impacts, measurable results, and sustainable change for impoverished & vulnerable children and their
families. We proactively work to provide the most direct and effective strategies and methods of implementation to ensure a
holistic and lasting relief from poverty of the body, mind and spirit, while promoting the continuing empowerment of each child
we serve. To help break the cycle of injustice and child poverty in Liberia, CWI offers:
|Children's Welfare International
| Children's Welfare International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) 2012
Website designed by Joseph F. Jarbah